|Installed capacity, kW||11|
|Staff required||1 person|
|Volume of mixing tank, l||2000|
|Overall dimensions, mm||2100*1300*1530|
The station throughput is up to 12 cu. m per hour.
The station is made up of the following sub-assemblies:
- Compounding vessel (volume of 2,000 l) is used for mixture preparation;
- Mixing screw conveyor is used for mixing components;
- Gear motor for mixing screw conveyor;
- Manual shutter.
Buying RS-2000, you also get:
- A highly reliable station;
- Process procedure for foam and polystyrene concrete production;
- Process procedure for foam and polystyrene concrete cast in situ;
- Recommendations for product use;
- GOSTs required for production;
- 12-month after-sales service, advisory service of manufacturing technicians;
- Manufacturing technician’s on-site visit for station adjustment, mixture proportioning, working out operating practices for item production and in-situ casting, or personnel training (optional).